NOTICE: DEEP is continuing to hold away its objective and supply solutions while maintaining both the general public and our workforce secure through the COVID-19 pandemic. Click the link when it comes to latest updates on DEEP’s a reaction to COVID-19. DEEP COVID-19 Reaction
2020 State Park Camping Areas
March 2020: Connecticut State Parks has suspended all new camping and cabin reservations for the 2020 period until further notice. We have been evaluating campground status on a basis that is daily. If you’ve produced booking for the period on or after 5/22/2020, therefore we determine your campground is safe to start, your booking will be honored. You will receive a full refund if it is determined that additional closures to the camping season are warranted. Many thanks for the persistence even as we strive to protect the security of y our visitors and staff.
**Rustic cabin reservations consist of a processing charge and occupancy taxation.
BLACK ROCK STATE PARK
The Ebony Rock State Park Campground is supposed to be available when it comes to 2020 period from might 24th through 1 (daily) september. Walk-in periods: April 10 – May 21, and September 6 – September 30 (daily).
- Route 6, Watertown
- 78 wooded and sites that are open. Dumping station, bathrooms, showers, fishing, swimming. No animals.
- ALCOHOL PROHIBITED. Please don’t bring alcoholic beverages.
- $17/night/campsite for CT residents plus a Processing Fee
- $27/night/campsite for non-CT residents and also a Processing Fee
- $50/night Cabins that is rustic for Resident Processing Fee **
- $60/night austere Cabins for non-CT residents plus Processing Fee **
- Campsite Reservations
- Park Workplace (860) 283-8088
- Campground Map:
DEVIL’S HOPYARD STATE PARK
The Devil’s Hopyard Campground is likely to be OPEN when it comes to 2020 season from April 10 through October 11. (more…)